There are many variables when it comes to prices among AKC Cocker Spaniel breeders. We feel the best assurance a prospective buyer has of receiving a quality pet is to buy from a quality breeder who has done everything to ensure that your new puppy is as healthy and genetically sound as possible. And, yes, there is a price tag for quality. Please keep in mind that you will have this new family member for the next 10-14 years. We are confident that if you choose to purchase a puppy from Cuttinbluefarms you will be more than satisfied with this newest addition to your family.
AKC COCKER SPANIEL
AKC Cocker Spaniel champion/show lines: Parti colors (color plus white)
AKC Cocker Spaniel champion/show lines: solid colors
Black/Tan : $2,500
AKC Cocker Spaniel: working lines Service/Therapy: $3000
THESE PRICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1) A healthy puppy, verified by a veterinarian, at the time of purchase
2) A 1 year written genetic guarantee
6) AKC pedigree of both parents
7) Your puppy will be crate and grass trained, which establishes a great foundation for house training
8) “Puppy Survival Kit” – This kit includes a custom doggie carrier , a toy with the scent of Mom and siblings to help make the transition to your home easier, an initial supply of puppy food, a collar & new lead, and a folder with all of your pertinent information in it (such as AKC papers, vaccine & worming records, micro-chip info, copy of your health guarantee, etc.).
9) On-going help and support